Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finally making progress at a job I'm leaving

Just now, I received a call from one of our partner agencies with questions regarding an informational letter we had sent to them. As the woman asked me questions regarding the new policy, she stopped and said "Oh, if I read this letter, I dont' have to ask these questions."

Yes, this is a breakthrough 3 years in the making with these blessed partner agencies. Believe it or not, I don't send out letters to confuse you or make your life, and my life, more difficult. If you read ANY of the signs, letters, postcards, emails and flyers I create, you would NEVER EVER have to call us with questions. And then, if you read the informational sheets and flyers that I must create because you didn't read the first ones, you would never have to contact us at all! I would never have to utter "Well, if you read the letter in your hands...." and neither will you. It will be splendid!

This is just another sign that my work is done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment