Monday, July 20, 2009

We're moving

And while pretty much everyone has known this since April, I'm a sad-sack, my husband is cranky, and my co-workers are frantic that I'll be irreplacable (*which is extremely flattering, however far-fetched.)

I am beginning law school in Minnesota in August, so my husband, my cat and I are leaving amazing Colorado in just 3 weeks to start a new "adventure. " I mock the "adventure" because I don't do adventure. Adventure is wild, unpredictable and usually involves nature. I don't do nature, and I am a neurotic planner. "Unpredictable" is my nemesis.

Don't get me wrong. I am REALLY excited about starting law school! I love the school I'll be attending. I have wanted to be a lawyer since I was about 8, so I am seeing a big dream come to fruition. I get a little bleary-eyed thinking about it. But, packing and leaving your friends and family sucks. And I refuse to act like it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment