Friday, February 8, 2013

Annual Valentine Making

It's that time of year again, where I whip up sweet little love notes to share with family and friends. I didn't get nearly as many done this year, but I think these came out pretty fantastic! My mom and I had lots of new stamps and embellishments to play with this year, so we went to town. That is certainly one thing I am loving about being back in Colorado is that I can go play for a weekend in my Mom's craft cave any time I want!

My mom actually made this sweet round card. Those new owl stamps are just the cutest!


 I made this one for Andy. I think it came out nice with a good balance of sweet and masculine.

Other than my crafting, I'm staying busy working on little projects for a few different law firms, mostly working on them at home. I feel really lucky that I'm working as an attorney, living the dream. I'll be even more excited when I have just one job, though. My little desk in my bedroom can't handle any more casefiles!
I hope that all of you enjoy a Valentine's Day that is sweet!
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment