Sunday, April 1, 2012

Flower Belts

So, I posted my quick photo yesterday of the flower belt I made for my friend, and then, thought "Hey, I'll post it quick on Pinterest." And then it went viral. That is, considering that in the picture you can't even tell it's a belt, and then 25 people I've never met commented on it or posted about it, I would say it took on a life of its own. So, I thought I'd show you the other two belts I made for me!
Here's the one that is very similar to the one I posted about before:
And here's the fun yellow one with the daisies:
I made two of the yellow ones so I can have a gift handy for a friend's birthday in a couple weeks. I might wear the yellow one to a baby shower with that blue and white dress this coming weekend.
Here is the link for the tutorial I used to make the belts: http://www.according-to-kelly.com/2011/09/diy-flower-belt-from-your-homebased-mom/

No comments:

Post a Comment