Saturday, March 23, 2013

I'm SEW Excited!

I've had some free time, so I've gone a bit overboard on planning my cousin's bridal shower. I whipped up these sweet invitations over the weekend with my always-helpful mother, and they are just SEW cute! I decided on a tailor-made theme for the shower (you know, Bride and Groom are tailor-made for each other)! My cousin had posted a really cute pic on Pinterest of a card featuring a dress form with a little tulle tutu on, and I ran with it!
The inside of the invites say "We are SEW excited to celebrate the bride-to-be! She and the groom are tailor-made for each other, so join us to help her prepare to stitch their new life together at a bridal shower!"

Now I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought of a few sweet details for decor, planned the entire menu, and maybe bought some materials to make some cute sewing-themed prizes for potential bridal shower games. Stay tuned for more pics of the shower in about a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment